Complaint Review: Ron Eckstine

, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Ron Eckstine Naughty awful on the basics of rapist evil knifing punk Los Angeles California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I am another victim of ron

*Consumer Comment: Question

This man "Ronald 'Drake' Eckstine" is an awful lying creep. I honestly will go ahead and say that I feel as though I am a young beautiful woman and I feel as though this man thought he could make a "star" out of me by trying to "seduce" me. No sir/mam I don't play that game. This man told me that he would help me with my career. Told me that he would fly me to L.A. and he did, and that I could stay with him and that he would pay me to do the gigs. It sounded so awesome I was so there; nevertheless the downfall began when he told me there were certain restrictions and certain things i had to follow and do and not do. He told me that I was going to be his "sex slave" and then it turned into just "slave." Noone on the planet deserves to be called a "slave" that is like calling someone a sexual name. It's just very wrong. It's very discriminitive. My requirements were that in order for him to help me. He had to screw me. I was into the whole nude modeling thing to say the least but I was not into being screwed. He told me that I was not allowed to have a boyfriend. My boyfriend had to go. I love my boyfriend he is my world. I couldn't do that. He told me I could come live with him and that he wanted me to. I couldn't get myself to want to go stay with someone who is forcing me to have sex with him. In this situation you don't really know if the answer "no" will turn physical. No young girl deserves to be played like a fiddle. When I told him I didn't have my birth control he sent me home. I was so relieved and so blessed. He told me who my competition was and that I had to be better then them. He makes you sign an agreement that you will keep quiet about what goes on in the relationship. He doesn't want you to have a boyfriend but he can screw all the women he wants. That is how std's are spread. The man won't wear protection, even if he is asked too. I ended my career with him very quickly it was not something i wanted with him. He picked me up from the airport the day I had arrived and he forced me to go to a hotel with him. He tied me up and went from there. I'm not going to get into the basics of it. I didn't like one bit of it. I missed my boyfriend i wanted him s****.>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-Eckstine-/Select-StateProvince/Ron-Eckstine-Naughty-awful-on-the-basics-of-rapist-evil-knifing-punk-Los-Angeles-Califor-1080638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron Eckstine

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I am another victim of ron

AUTHOR: alice2013 - ()

Hello I am also another young naive girl who just wanted to be a model and was misled lied to manipulated and assaulted by ron ecksteine

We have very simalair stories only I am from CA so I did not travel quite as far as you did to meet him.

Please this is very URGENT did this inccident you had with him happen recently- this year- when did it happen?

Please email me- and please anyone else who became his victime at (((ROR redacted)))

I would like to ask you a few questions- post all over the interenet are jumbled. I want to make sure we are in fact dealing with the same sick man.

Thank you.

Question

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Did you file a report with the Police?