recommendations

• Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: Rosie — Huntington Beach California United States of America
Ron Hubbard - Top Dog Leasing
Laguna Beach, California United States of America

Ron Hubbard - Top Dog Leasing Top Dog Leasing is a weasel who fraudulantly took my deposit for a rental property and when I asked for it back he said "see you in court" Ron you will get your day in court for both civil and criminal charges. Laguna Beach, California

*Consumer Comment: A x friend of Ron

*General Comment: Would love to help

*Consumer Comment: THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN ALIAS TO ME

I had the unfortunate opportunity to meet Ron Hubbard when I answered an ad for a rental property in HB. I should have recognized he was shadey when he didn't want to meet me at the property, but instead at a resturant near by, he gave me the key code for a lock box instead of showing me the property and just his overall wishy washy behavior.  He had me make the deposit checks out to his company instead of the Owner and kept changing his storey when it came time for us to move in.  Public beware he is a rip off artist and con man that is going to eventually get his day in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-Hubbard-Top-Dog-Leasing/Laguna-Beach-California-/Ron-Hubbard-Top-Dog-Leasing-Top-Dog-Leasing-is-a-weasel-who-fraudulantly-took-my-deposi-546019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron Hubbard - Top Dog Leasing

A x friend of Ron

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

call me i have inside information that will definitely help your case. (((ROR redacted)))

#2 General Comment

Would love to help

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I am a x personal friend of Ron and would like to help bring this sumbag to justice. He has spoken freely to me of this incident along with others and i feel like i can help bring him down. Whoever posted this along with anyone who has recently been scammed by this low life contact my cell #(((ROR redacted))) I am deeply sorry for the actions that the loser i once considered a friend and hopefully with my help he will no longer have the freedom to scam another innocent family.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE AN ALIAS TO ME

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

ARE YOU SURE THIS IS THE GUY'S REAL NAME?

L. RON HUBBARD WAS THE FORMER SCIENCE FICTION WRITER WHO FOUNDED SCIENTOLOGY RELIGION.

AND THE NAMES ARE TOO CLOSE FOR ME TO BELIEVE THAT IT WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN ALIAS.

GOOD LUCK SUING A GHOST!