Complaint Review: Ron Russell * Rent To Own Homes*

• Submitted: Mon, May 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Ron Russell * Rent To Own Homes*
www.mymoneyfreedom.com Sacramento, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 916-308-4697
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Ron Russell * Rent To Own Homes* Is A Scam!!!! Rent to own homes and ripped you off! Sacramento California

* : Rebuttal Report:

Ron Russell promised to get me into a rent to own home within 60 days. I paid 495.00 * My bad I know* for this and he was never ever able to find a house excuse after excuse. The contract I signed if at any time I wanted out I would get a full refund. DID I GET THAT REFUND, NO! I got .86 because the 495.00 did not clear his bank account. He does not respond to any phone calls or emails. Oh and I had to pay 99.00 for someone to run my credit which took forever I should have known at that point this was a scam. Her name is Paula

Please no one else fall for this, it sounds so good and all that happens is you get ripped off.

Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2009 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-Russell-Rent-To-Own-Homes/Sacramento-California/Ron-Russell-Rent-To-Own-Homes-Is-A-Scam-Rent-to-own-homes-and-ripped-you-off-Sacra-448772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron Russell * Rent To Own Homes*

Rebuttal Report:

AUTHOR: Lsactown - (USA)

September 15, 2009

Jennifer Who??

Its very easy to go onto a site like Rip Off report.com and accuse anyone of anything, it would seem to me that the facts are, Jennifer has little validly in her claim do to the fact that she provided no documentation, no last name, and no contact information.

On the other hand I have been selling homes for over 30 years, 11 years in the Sacramento area, with no complaints, this can be verified just by looking up my DRE records. However a person goess on the web site, and says that I am a scam, without any proof, she does not give a last name, and no way to contact her. Maybe shes afraid that she may be sued for slander.

Did you click on the other Rip-off Reports on Ron Russell *Rent To Own Homes*

If you did you would see that there are NO OTHER REPORTS, so what we have is one report, with no documentation, no last name, and no way to reach the person making the complaint, this one report Versus   my 30+ years of Real Estate services with no complaints. I thought that in America we had the right to face our accuser.  I love the internet, but it does make it easy to accuse    someone while hiding behind your key board.  Is there a reason she left out her last name and contact information?    YOU DO THE MATH!!

(916) 308-4697