Complaint Review: Ron Swanson

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jeff — Houston Texas United States of America
Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson My contractor locator, www.mycontractorlocator.com, Mycontract contractor sales leads rip-off. Don't walk, RUN! Internet

I had the same problem that others are commneting on on this site and others. I signed up to buy leads. Most leads were bogus. When I cancelled Ron would not refund me my money. I went ahead and lost over $1000 to this clown. The real problem has been that I will suddenly get leads months later and he will debit my charge card instantly. (Yes, even after I cancelled my service).

One day he sent me the same 2 leads 3 times and charged my card $450. I tried reaching him but he avoids my calls and emails. I finally had to go through my bank to get the charges reversed. I don't care how much charm Ron puts on you, RUN AWAY!! This guy is an absolute scam artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-Swanson/internet/Ron-Swanson-My-contractor-locator-wwwmycontractorlocatorcom-Mycontract-contractor-sal-837174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron Swanson