Complaint Review: Ron Wolner MD

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Salt Point New York
Ron Wolner MD
2 Tower Place Albany, New York U.S.A.

Ron Wolner MD Irresponsible Medical Expert Albany New York

I'm a police officer with Traumatic Brain Injury, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Have been out on disability since 2000 after an on duty car accident while responding to an emergency call. I have numerous problems which include uncontrolled anger outbursts, inability to deal with stress, inability to deal with others, and cognitive disorders. My job included carrying a gun and responding to emergency calls. My department filed a retirement application on my behalf. After being examined by a number of medical experts who have agreed that I should be retired, I was sent for evaluation by Ron Wolner MD.

Ron Wolner MD is Psychiatrist located next door to New York State Retirement System, and 2003 he has examined me for 10 minutes and denied my permanent disability. I have made a complaint to New York State for Professional Physician misconduct. Since then I have been examined by over 35 independent doctors who all agreed that I need to be retired for my injuries. Now in 2009 my case is again being examined. Unknown to anyone the New York State Retirement system Attorney Jenica Conboy sent my file back to Ron Wolner MD. Now in 2009, almost 6 years later, without examining me, and after knowing that I filed a complaint against him, he Ron Wolner MD made another denial of my permanent disability. I'm a police officer with Traumatic Brain Injury, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Ron Wolner MD believes that I can again perform the job of police officer. With my injuries, going back to a police officer job would be like setting a short timer on a bomb. There is now way I can perform as a police officer. I would be putting myself and public in grave danger. Ron Wolner MD is totally irresponsible, and should be removed from making Medical Expert opinions for New York State Retirement System or in any other official capacity.

Anonymous
Salt Point, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-Wolner-MD/Albany-New-York-12203/Ron-Wolner-MD-Irresponsible-Medical-Expert-Albany-New-York-466115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron Wolner MD