Complaint Review: Ron Yousha AKA Con Artist (Promotional Model, Brand Ambassador, Actor)

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: harleyparkingonly — Tampa Florida United States of America
Ron Yousha AKA Con Artist (Promotional Model, Brand Ambassador, Actor)
Orlando, Florida United States of America

Ron Yousha AKA Con Artist (Promotional Model, Brand Ambassador, Actor) Orlando, FL - Do a drug test before you hire him! Ron Yousha is: deceptive, liar, con artist, thief!!! Orlando, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Shame

*Author of original report: Ron is a CON ARTIST and was KICKED off the team!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ron

*General Comment: A hard worker

Ron Yousha was kicked off our team because nobody wanted to work with him anymore. Ron was hitting on some of us girls on the job and whenever he got rejected he retaliated. Ron flew off the handle a few times and we got scared it would get physical. Some of us started to think hes on drugs because his attitude was so freaking extreme. Ron has an acting background so lying comes natural to him. A lot of times Ron would lie straight to my face and be real convincing. After he got kicked off our team he kept calling the owners of the agency to get them to hire him back. Ron kept calling, calling and calling but, nobody wants anything to do with him.

imaginigami
8805 Running Oak Dr
aleigh, NC, 27616
Telephone # 919-785-9416

Ron kept saying how he was going to get even with the agency for not giving him hours and just basically kicking him off the program. [continued below]....
..... Ron tried to put the blame on a few of us instead of taking responsibility for his own actions! Ron FAKED time sheets for payroll and stole money from another girl on the job. Im not surprised!!! My recommendation to anybody that hires Ron Yousha is to do a drug screening test first. Use a hair sample and not pee because he knows his way around that one.

In my opinion, Ron is NOT to be trusted on any level. If he doesnt like what you say or do then, he gets confrontational or will secretively screw you over. I want for Ron to respond to this post so I can PROVE my point with my ace up my sleeve exposing RON YOUSHA for the CON ARTIST he really is!!! The agency is great. They just fell for Ron's Con.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ron-Yousha-AKA-Con-Artist-Promotional-Model-Brand-Ambassador-Actor/Orlando-Florida-/Ron-Yousha-AKA-Con-Artist-Promotional-Model-Brand-Ambassador-Actor-Orlando-FL-Do-a-1026281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ron Yousha AKA Con Artist (Promotional Model, Brand Ambassador, Actor)

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Shame

AUTHOR: TpaNyc78 - ()

Reading this makes me wonder what this guy did. I know of Ron, but the negative posting of him on here is immature. No facts, just vague reasons. Reading this made me want to know who took the time to post his photos without permission & slander this guy. The author comes off as a whiney kindergartner. Clog the internet with better reading please.

Ron is a CON ARTIST and was KICKED off the team!

AUTHOR: harleyparkingonly - (United States of America)

How hilarious! It seems Ron Yousha is posting comments as if they are coming from other people to come in his own defense. I love how NONE of the favorable comments come from any identifiable source. Where is Ron? Why isn't he defending himself? Instead, two other people making comments. Yep! Hilarious!!! Good one Ron!!!

Ron Yousha or "Doucha" as I like to call him was kicked off the team for a bunch of different reasons including poor work and creeping people out. I have PROOF!!!

It took me a while to decide to write this complaint because I thought it might be an isolated incident. But, I have come across COUNTLESS promo models with similar or WORST experiences with Ron. He has burned so many people and agencies I'm surprised he still finds work. I'm hoping it will all catch up with him quickly and he's exposed as the con man he truly is!!!

Anyone who wants to know the truth just contact the agency I listed. They can't legally trash Ron but, they WILL NOT HIRE him back that's 100%.

You can go ahead and take your chances if you want. It's only a matter of time before he burns you too!!!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ron

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

I worked with Ron on many of the events that are being spoken of.  All of the accusations to my knowledge are either false or greatly exaggerated.    We had a great team that for the most part enjoyed working together.  I feel like this must be an issue between two individuals, and I don't like that fact that it is implied that all of us had issues with Ron when that is not the case.  You should delete this post and contact him directly rather than continue the pointless beef, this was posted a few days ago when the last events that he worked were a year ago.

#4 General Comment

A hard worker

AUTHOR: Promomodel - (United States of America)

I have worked with Ron several times and never felt threatened physically or sexually. Ron has always been a good team player.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC