Complaint Review: Ronald Bradley Weiss

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Ronald Bradley Weiss
Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Ronald Bradley - Weiss Personals Con Man Huntsville Abilene Ft Worth Euless Arlington Irving Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Looking for Information

*Consumer Comment: Ronald Weiss

*Consumer Comment: Ronald Bradley Weiss Update

*Consumer Comment: YOU CAN KEEP HIM FROM GETTING OUT OF PRISON

*Author of original report: I'm glad to hear from you

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Weiss, The Ultimate Con Artist

*Author of original report: To J :

*Consumer Comment: Ronald Bradley Weiss

*Consumer Comment: you need to contact the Texas Department of Corrections and find out who his probation officer is

*Consumer Comment: re-read it

*Consumer Comment: you're wrong

I want to start this by saying that I consider myself an intelligent, college educated person, but I TOO was conned by Ronald Bradley Weiss. He had just been released from prison, was wearing a monitor, and living with his sister, Christie and her husband in Euless. He had a story that his family backed, as to why he had been in prison. He claimed it was a "mistaken credit card fraud".He claimed he was a pilot, had owned a real estate co in Alabama, and had money tied up in the Bahamas.

He began the "relationship" by playing on my emotion of wanting a marriage and an easier life for myself. He had all the right words...all the right moves. He took me to Tiffanys and had me try on jewelry. He promised to go back and buy it for me. He took me to a Mercedes dealership and had me pick out and test drive a new Mercedes. He said a man owed him money and was going to call and take care of paying for the car. But the worst was...he and I met and signed an agreement to sell my home and buy a new home under construction. I'm not talking about an average Dallas/Ft Worth home. I'm talking about a $800,000 home! He went so far as to make arrangements for custom features including an elevator so that my Mother could at some point come to live with us. He went to painstaking lengths to contact a fence company that specialized in custom iron fences. The Worst part of all of this was that he and I actually signed a contract on that home! In the end, I had the realtors tear up that contract and he signed one on his own. Months later, I was getting calls from the realtors wanting to know where that big payment. He had told them also, that he had money in the Bahamas, from a business deal. He also gave me a "6 carat diamond" that was actually a fake, and actually took it back when he left. Actually, he didn't leave, I kicked him out when I finally got fed up with no follow through with anything.
During this time, his parents moved to Dallas/Ft Worth from Houston, where his Dad had just finished Chiropractor college. His parents were true white trash. They had one car that broke down all the time. His Dad kept "holding out for the RIGHT job". So, he wasn't working and was letting his wife Joann work temp jobs to support them. They couldn't even afford groceries. They left chiropractor tables he had bought after leaving school, in my garage for months, for when he actually got a chiropractor job. It never happened. The final straw was that I loaned them money which they wouldn't pay back. I finally started calling everyday to bug them for the money. I finally told them I would sell the cherished chiropracor tables if they didn't pay me.
Keep in mind that his family protected him and his lies the entire time. His sister, her husband, and her parents all covered for him and lied to me. His sister even bought him a truck so he could get a job, which he didn't get.

Years later, I saw Brad's picture in the Ft Worth, TX newspaper, the StarTelegram, in their Ten Most Wanted, for credit card fraud. I also saw in the paper, an obituary of his Dad and an article about his Mom and Dad (along with a "lovely" picture) asking for money to help with his funeral expenses! The article said that his Mom had been "so upset" over his death, that she had suffered multiple strokes and couldn't afford healthcare. They were still trying to milk people for money! In my career in Medical Sales, I actually ran into his Mom in a Medicaid nursing home!!! I'm assuming that she died in there.

The Texas Prison System needs to know that he should be kept in prison for life! He is a true career criminal.

Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2008 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronald-Bradley-Weiss/Dallas-Texas/Ronald-Bradley-Weiss-Personals-Con-Man-Huntsville-Abilene-Ft-Worth-Euless-Arlington-Irvi-346863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ronald Bradley Weiss

Looking for Information

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I am trying to reach someone that is familiar with Ronald Weiss. Could anyone with information or a photo of Ronald please contact me at **********.

I can explain further in email.  Thank you in advance!

Ronald Weiss

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I just found this site. I met a guy on a dating site last night who said his name was Remy Scott from TX. He gave me his number to text. His pics didn't seem real and he looked young for his age but it says he's 47 from Irving, Texas.  When I did a search on his cell it came up registered to a Ronald Weiss?

Ronald Bradley Weiss Update

AUTHOR: j - ()

Ronald Bradley Weiss has been let out of prison. He is reporting to the parole office in Angleton, TX. His parole officer is Nick Batchelor and he is not helpful to any of the victims at all. Not friendly the least bit. Let's see how he is after he has been scammed by Weiss like his last parole officer was.

I have had my neighbors tell me that they have seen a person fitting his discription trolling by my house. I don't know this to be true and am only going by hearsay. My bigger fear is that Weiss got out of prison and is conningg a woman (and her family) in the Angleton area. I pray she Google searches him soon and finds out exactly what she is in store for. He has conned more than 70 women this way, he is not going to stop now. His first prison time didn't change him and since he conned at least one perhaps more women from inside prison, then I would say he still hasn't changed.

If you know of anyone dealing with this person, please be warned. He will claim he has money out of the country and there will always be a reason he can't bring it into the country. He will drag this out for as long as he can get away with it. He owes more than $75,000 in back child support and the child will probably never see a dime of it. But, that is for the Attorney General to deal with now.

YOU CAN KEEP HIM FROM GETTING OUT OF PRISON

AUTHOR: Helene - (U.S.A.)

GOOGLE THIS WEBSITE:

TEXAS FOR EQUAL JUSTICE

IT IS A VICTIM ADVOCACY WEBSITE ALTHOUGH ANYONE CAN WRITE IN TO ULTIMATELY PROTEST ANY PROPOSED PAROLES.

YOU CAN TELL THEM WHAT THE INMATE DID TO YOU AND WHY YOU DO NOT WANT HI PAROLED. THEY WILL POST THAT INFORMATION ON THEIR SITE WITH A FORM PAROLE PROTEST LETTER THAN YOU CAN E-MAIL DIRECTLY OFF OF THE SITE AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADD TO THAT LETTER -- LIKE WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOU PERSONALLY THAT YOU DO NOT WANT HIM PAROLED!

YOU CAN ALSO WRITE TO TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE VICTIM'S SERVICE CENTER TO PROTEST A PAROLE. THEY HAVE A WEB SITE ALSO.

I DEAL WITH THIS EVERY TIME THE PERSON WHO TRIED TO MURDER ME AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS COMES UP FOR PAROLE.

I'm glad to hear from you

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

J-

I'm glad to hear from you. I wasn't able to get your contact information because they deleted it. I would like to discuss the situation with you whn you have time. I am always available as moorela3 at the yah. I hope you get my message and can understand my need to be selective as to the information I provide.

Let's make sure we share information, so that Weiss doesn't get out!

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Weiss, The Ultimate Con Artist

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

Lisa

Weiss will be getting out soon probably. I get letters to let me know when he is under review. I would love to visit with you. You can contact me by emailing me directly at (((Redacted)))

I am not in an worse of a position than all of the other women he conned. The only difference is we had a daughter together. She has been adopted by my husband now and it doing incredible!

My prayers are with you and Christi. Unfortuantely, his family was not above being used too.

J

To J :

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

J-

I appreciate you having feedback to my posting. You're right...our postings need to be focused on keeping Brad in prison. Is he still in prison or has he been paroled? I'd definitely like to know!

As for Christi, my comments were never meant to intentionally "throw her under the bus". I apologize to both of you for that. I was only trying to voice my frustration over the situation with Brad and I shouldn't have put on anyone but Him.

I think you have me confused with someone else, as far as contacting me and repaying me money. I say that because I know I never received any money from anyone after Ron & JoAnn paid me back. And that was shortly after Brad moved out. I don't know exactly how long it was after, that you & Brad got together, but I don't think it was immediately afterwards. I could be wrong. I also can't recall having talked to you, but I'm older than you (I'm sure) and probably can't remember from one day to the next, who I've talked to!!! If I am wrong and you did call me, I apologize for not talking with you.

Actually, I would like to talk to you. Sometimes, the nightmares get better when you can talk to someone who's been there. I think we have a lot of "things" in common although, I can't imagine the depth and hurt you've been through having married him and had a child with him. I'm sure that haunts you everyday and I wouldn't want that for anyone. You seem like a very caring person whose only mistake was getting caught up in the wrong person.......but we both did that, right?

If you'd like to talk with me, let's find some way to get in touch. Please let me know.

Ronald Bradley Weiss

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

Lisa

I am aware of who you are and what Weiss put you through. But, I was married into this family and know better than anyone that Christi was not covering for him at all. She hated what he was doing and did all she could to warn others. But, for me, he played his game so smoothly that I was listening to him over anyone else. Christi was not helping him except to encourage him to do the right things finally. I learned this all the hard way. I was even making payments to you for him.

I tried to contact you once and you would not talk to me. I wanted you to know that there were over 70 women conned during the total of 6 years I was married to him. I have heard your story more times than I care to, but we were all victims and that includes Christi. He was her family and she hoped he had changed. She apologized to me for me having to ever meet him. His parents covered for him, but she did not. She was kept at just enough of a distance that she couldn't tell me the whole truth.

As angry as you are and so am I, we can't put the blame for his actions on anyone but him. He did this scam to so many women including at least 2 while in prison this time. The purpose of this blog is to make people aware so he can't get away with this anymore. Christi is not at fault for this. She has had to take a lot of grief over this and that is not fair to her or her family. Her husband was very much against her supporting Weiss in any form.

Please keep this focused on what is important; keeping him locked up for good. And then when he is released make others aware of his scams. He will scam another and another as long as we keep quiet. None of this is fair to those of us that try to be good honest women, but it has happened to us and we should join forces to keep it from happening anymore. Lisa, Christi is not the problem and never was. I placed blame on her as well in the beginning and it took some time for me to realize she was not part of his scams and deserves to live her life without his crap hanging over her head.

Let's keep our anger focused where it belongs and educate the next person that might fall under his so called charm.

Sincerely, J

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

And tell him what this sorry excuse for a man did to you.

In fact, he is not supposed to leave the county where he is paroled to so you might go to the probation department at tarrant county or dallas county or call Huntsville, Texas records division at the Texas department of criminal justice and ask their records division what county he paroled to.... then you can report him DIRECT to his parole officer.

He obviously didn't learn his lesson and he needs to get his parole revoked and go back.

Even the best of families have psychopathic losers. I have one in mine. When she gets out of prison, she is going to try and hire a hitman and have me killed which is what got her in prison to start with... only I wasn't the intended victim on that one.

re-read it

AUTHOR: Cl - (U.S.A.)

You may want to reread the newspaper. It states for donations to a charity not to the family as you stated above.

you're wrong

AUTHOR: Cl - (U.S.A.)

Lisa, we never as brad's family "knowing" lied for him. We were only going by what he told us, as for dad, we never once asked for funeral expenses. I paid the 7000.00 cash out of my savings, however that is none of your business. Dad didn't work because he was "sick". Mom's social security pays for her nursing home in "full" and she is not on medicaid ( that's not your business either) . You can trash Brad all you want , because he is a con, and I no longer have anything to do with him. The money you gave to mom and dad , well to hear Brad tell it, he earned it from Home Depot. My husband and I never once "went along" with his cons. I've in fact warned anyone I've come in contact with. I am sorry for what he put you through, I co-signed on the truck thinking he would be responsible the 1st time out of prison and make a honest living, but I was wrong, and I paid the price by having to pay the truck off and sell it at a loss. I'd appreciate if you would keep me and my husband out of Brad's dilemmas. You're right, he can sit in prison for eternity, not my problem.