Complaint Review: Ronald Pino

• Reported By: mangled — Seattle Washington United States of America
Ronald Pino
Costa Rica San Jose, Select State/Province United States of America

Ronald Pino disfigured from lower body and thigh lift. San Jose, Other

Things went from bad to worse for me with this surgeon.

Dr Pino did a lower body lift and thigh lift on me. I initially had problems with the incisions staying together, and ended up seeing another plastic surgeon, and spending 4 months immobile to let the grand canyon that went around the from of my hip, underneath by my groin, to my butt cheek slowly close, since no incision would stay closed. I also had a deep tissue infection that was aggressive and resistant to most antibiotics, that required a weeks hospitalization with IV antibiotics. It may or may not be related, but this is where the heart arrhythmia started.

I was on several medications, and it comes and goes, so hopefully I won't get to keep that as a reminder. I'll healthy otherwise, and yoga and s****..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronald-Pino/San-Jose-Select-StateProvince-/Ronald-Pino-disfigured-from-lower-body-and-thigh-lift-San-Jose-Other-798110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ronald Pino