kids

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: Marlene — White House Tennessee
Ronald Richard McCann
415 Overton Brooklyn, New York USA

Ronald Richard McCann Ron McCann Tony Wale Con man rips off women for a 160,000 dollars Brooklyn New York

Ronald MCCann was picking up an insurance check for me he had a forged power of attorney. He never showed up with check for my home. It was a pay off cause my house was over a mining shaft a was sinking. No house, no money. I had known this man since he as 16. i was having health issues. I personally loaned him 25,000 insuranace money from my late husbands death. For five yrs he has promised to pay me and I have not seen one penny. He claims to belong to the Irish mafia and threaten my family several times .  I want him caught, I want my money I live on 850 a month. I want him to serve time. Someone help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronald-Richard-McCann/Brooklyn-New-York-11309/Ronald-Richard-McCann-Ron-McCann-Tony-Wale-Con-man-rips-off-women-for-a-160000-dollars-B-1087791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ronald Richard McCann