Complaint Review: Ronan signs Nancy R Schnieder

• Updated: Tue, September 29, 2015

• Reported By: Money owed — Missouri United States of America
Ronan signs Nancy R Schnieder
330 depot ave. Saint Peters, Missouri United States of America

Ronan signs Nancy R Schnieder 53 year old nobody Nancy Schnieder Stole my Money Saint Peters, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: So Sad To Hire Employees That Lie And Steal

Doesn't pay her workers, just audited by state of Mo. And found guilty. Tries to have sex with all her workers, sexual harrassment lawsuits. Company does not meet OSHA standards, fined 1,020.00 dollars for non compliance. Hires registered sex offenders (Kurt Zaehner). Does not enforce any rules for the trade or any common business practice. Is a board member at Bridgeway behavioural health and has admitted to having sex with clients there. Nancy Schnieder has applied to the Cambridge who's who and after calling who's who I got the brush off, So I guess they are no better than who they let become members. SHE OWES THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to employees in unpaid wages and taxes. She and her company use and take advantage of everyone they come into contact with. This is a cocktail waitress with an over inflated sense of self-worth, attempting to pretend to be something She Is Not!
Owes my wife and I over $17, 000.00 in unpaid wages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronan-signs-Nancy-R-Schnieder/Saint-Peters-Missouri-63376/Ronan-signs-Nancy-R-Schnieder-53-year-old-nobody-Nancy-Schnieder-Stole-my-Money-Saint-Pet-1006119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ronan signs Nancy R Schnieder

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

So Sad To Hire Employees That Lie And Steal

AUTHOR: Ronan Sign Company - (USA)

First of all the couple that posted these outragous Lies, are Vagabonds that travel  from state to state and pray on small businesses to feel sorry for them. I hired this couple because he said he owned a sign company but had to close it. Him and his wife lived in an RV.  I paid him above average for the industry.  His wife would come to the office and sit because it was summer and they had no air conditioner. He offered to stay late to finish jobs and found out they was staying overnight. He was very outspoken, bosted about knowing everything. He offended my women workers by his hateful remarks. I told him it was not working out and fird him. I found out that he had stolen my tools and equipment. I had to call police to get him out of building, I handed him his final check. Then I was inundated with calls from the Employee Rights, OSHA, IRS and other state employer entities. I went through all the audits of all and was found not guity of anything. I also called the police and found out this couple had several alias names and had did this same thing to several other small companies in seven different states. I have since received calls from a business in Arizona and Colarado. They did the same thing to those companies. Making false statements, trying to sue using sexual harressment, not being paid and other lies. I was so stressed, hurt and insensed that employees can make wrongful claims and statements that are out and out lies. It is a shame that when you try to help someone like that and they turn around and try to destroy you. I guess because they are so miserable they are out to hurt people. After that incident I am in the process of selling my business to my sister, because employees can be such a chalenage. I just seen this complaint because  I had not googled my name before.