Complaint Review: Rongstar Digital Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Ryan — Calgary Alberta
Rongstar Digital Inc.
3075 S Bonfield St Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Rongstar Digital Inc. DH Camera Will not return personal camera and product/service purchased. Chicago, Illinois

I purchased a Canon D10 replacement screen from DH Cameras on ebay (auction ID 330774134394) in December 2012, and opted for the installation option from the seller. I paid $34.99 + $7.99 return shipping and sent them my camera (retail value $350). They kept stringing me along with excuses and only reply
sporadically. Once 45 days passed (ebay's complaint window), they stopped responding altogether. At the end of February they stated they were working on it, and would have it out soon, which brings us to now.

Only after posting on Amazon Prime on a thread about how they rip people off, and another on Facebook. They told me they would ship it out on Tuesday March 26th. On Wednesday I asked for shipping information and they told me the were still working on screen installation. Now they've gone dark again and I can only assume have no intention of sending me my camera or replying. Payments were done via Paypal. The number they list on paypal goes straight to computer voice mail.

Customer Service URL: http://www.dhcameras.com
Customer Service Email:
hu221221@gmail.com
Customer Service Phone:
773-600-0890

My last message to them was I will be filing criminal charges if they do not respond for theft, mail and internet fraud. I have already filed a BBB complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rongstar-Digital-Inc/Chicago-Illinois-60608-5625/Rongstar-Digital-Inc-DH-Camera-Will-not-return-personal-camera-and-productservice-purcha-1038762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rongstar Digital Inc.