• Report: #207743

• Submitted: Thu, August 24, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 24, 2006

• Reported By:Pembroke Pines Florida
Roni Deutch - Tax Relief Services
4815 Watt Avenue Sacramemto, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-829-5239
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Roni Deutch - Tax Relief Services Lied - Took my money - Snitched. Sacramemto California

The Law Offices of Roni Lynn Deutch failed to defend me and relieve my tax issue -- they may take your money and deceit you as well.

Their firm never came through when I put all of my savings into their pockets. They never negotiated as promised. They never asked for the IRS to please consider lessening the money owed, or possibly reducing the interest amount.

1) They lied by telling me numerous times that they had conatced the IRS and were my legal representation. The IRS eventually placed a levy on my bank account, and has no record of the untruthful Law Offices of Roni Lynn Deutch ever submitting a communication stating that they were my legal representation, even after I paid their law firm thousands.

2) When I refused to give them anymore money becuase I had already paid them more than my back tax was, they violated the California State Bar's Code of Ethics by calling my family, even my boss at work, looking for me and my money.

My sister asked me: "Why do I have tax problems?"
My boss asked me: "Is everything ok with the IRS?"

Not only was my bank account levied as a clear result of Roni Deutch's inept staff, now my family and co-workers know that I have a tax problem which is a violation of my civil rights.

Being inept at tax law is one thing, violating the most basic of attorney-client privileges is another.

Pembroke Pines, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2006 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Deutch-Tax-Relief-Services/Sacramemto-California/Roni-Deutch-Tax-Relief-Services-Lied-Took-my-money-Snitched-Sacramemto-California-207743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Deutch - Tax Relief Services