- Report: #207743
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Roni Deutch - Tax Relief Services
Roni Deutch - Tax Relief Services4815 Watt Avenue Sacramemto, California U.S.A.
Roni Deutch - Tax Relief Services Lied - Took my money - Snitched. Sacramemto California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Their firm never came through when I put all of my savings into their pockets. They never negotiated as promised. They never asked for the IRS to please consider lessening the money owed, or possibly reducing the interest amount.
1) They lied by telling me numerous times that they had conatced the IRS and were my legal representation. The IRS eventually placed a levy on my bank account, and has no record of the untruthful Law Offices of Roni Lynn Deutch ever submitting a communication stating that they were my legal representation, even after I paid their law firm thousands.
2) When I refused to give them anymore money becuase I had already paid them more than my back tax was, they violated the California State Bar's Code of Ethics by calling my family, even my boss at work, looking for me and my money.
My sister asked me: "Why do I have tax problems?"
My boss asked me: "Is everything ok with the IRS?"
Not only was my bank account levied as a clear result of Roni Deutch's inept staff, now my family and co-workers know that I have a tax problem which is a violation of my civil rights.
Being inept at tax law is one thing, violating the most basic of attorney-client privileges is another.
RONI LYNN DEUTCH VIOATES CODE
Pembroke Pines, Florida
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2006 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Deutch-Tax-Relief-Services/Sacramemto-California/Roni-Deutch-Tax-Relief-Services-Lied-Took-my-money-Snitched-Sacramemto-California-207743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.