Complaint Review: Roni Deutch, a Professional Tax Corp

• Submitted: Fri, June 24, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: D. Gibson — Hyattsville Maryland United States of America
Roni Deutch, a Professional Tax Corp

Roni Deutch, a Professional Tax Corp Roni Deutch Tax Law Firm Roni Deutch Tax firm is a complete FRAUD...! Internet, Internet

Roni Deutch law firm is a complete Fraud.  I contacted them last June to help me settle a $30k tax debt that I had with the IRS.  They charged me $3000 and I didnt have all of the money upfront so they put me on a 6 month payment plan.  Every month, they were calling to make sure that I could make my payment but as soon as I paid off the balance in Nov, I never heard from them again.  It has been an entire year and I still have not heard from them.  I started receiving various threatening letters from the IRS so I contacted them myself and with the help of their tax advocacy group, for FREE; I was able to work out a settlement.  I continued to contact Roni Deutchs office and when I did get someone one the phone, they were extremely rude and nasty to me.  The guy had the nerves to say that, he was sorry that it has taken a year but that I was not their only case and they will get to my case whenever they can.  I was completely FLOORED.  DO NOT use this service.  They are a complete rip off.  They will run you down until they get your payment and then they wont do what they have promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Deutch-a-Professional-Tax-Corp/internet/Roni-Deutch-a-Professional-Tax-Corp-Roni-Deutch-Tax-Law-Firm-Roni-Deutch-Tax-firm-is-a-co-745049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Deutch, a Professional Tax Corp