Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:Sun City California
Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation
4815 Watt Ave Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation Roni Lynn Deutch robs from consumer to give to Roni Lynn Highlands California

I paid Roni Lynn $5,000.00 in 2004 to help me with $25,000.00 of tax debt. I spent one and a half years gathering and regathering the information that they needed. They repeatedly sent more repititous paperwork to fill out.

At one point in tme I grew concerned and contacted the IRS myself and set up a payment plan. A few months later, I received a call from Roni Lynn's office saying that they could set up a payment plan with the IRS, however it was going to cost more.

I hired them to do the work and I did all of the work. Roni's office did absolutely nothing for me. They continued to call me for months after that asking for more money. I did what I should have done in the first place. I dropped the phone in the receiver.

Sun City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-A-Professional-Tax-Corporation/Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-A-Professional-Tax-Corporation-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-robs-from-consumer-to-gi-269066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch, A Professional Tax Corporation