Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch/-A Professional Tax Corporation

• Updated: Wed, August 25, 2010

• Reported By: Walter — Spartanburg South Carolina United States of America
Roni Lynn Deutch/-A Professional Tax Corporation
4815 Watt Ave. NORTH HIGHLANDS, California United States of America

Roni Lynn Deutch/-A Professional Tax Corporation I payed them $1,875.00 to represent my case to the IRS, they put me on a CNC- Currently Not Collectible status, i called the TAX PAYERS ADVOCATE and spoke with a lady named Elizibeth Mackey, she check NORTH HIGHLANDS, California

*Consumer Comment: IRS

I gave them $1,875.00 to represent my case to the IRS, i am still owing the IRS the same since i hired them in oct. 10th, 2008 in the amount of $6,500.00, now plus interest as of todays date. They put me in a currently not collectible status and now, because of RONI LYNN DEUTCH, after i have found out they suspended my contract through the TAX PAYERS ADVOCATE, which they told me now, the IRS have me under CRITICAL status with them and the lady i talk with name is ELIZIBETH MACKEY.

They took my money and gave me no service, i payed thoes peoples for nothing and if need be, i have documents showing proof what they have done to me.

Please help me get my money back from thoes crooked nogood scamers, this money they took from me was my workers compensation checks that i was getting, since i got hurt on the job in september 4th, 2007 i have'nt been back to work since.

I have had 2 surgerys on my left shoulder, and these peoples knew this was my disability money i was getting from workers comp.

Please, i would like to form a class action law suite against RONI LYNN DEUTCH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2010 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-A-Professional-Tax-Corporation/NORTH-HIGHLANDS-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-A-Professional-Tax-Corporation-I-payed-them-187500-to-represent-my-c-622295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch/-A Professional Tax Corporation

IRS

AUTHOR: TruthSayer - (U.S.A.)

First of all, you don't even know what a class action lawsuit is, nor what it entails.  Second, you need a dictionary much worse than a lawsuit.  For example, the word is PAID, not payed.  Geeeeeezzzzzzz.  Go to school and get an education before you make any other ridiculous statements.