Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch/-A Professional Tax Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2006

• Reported By:arden hills Minnesota
Roni Lynn Deutch/-A Professional Tax Corporation
4815 Watt Avenue North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch - A Professional Tax Corporation Ripoff Hater of Americans and Lover of Deception North Highlands California

I am a disabled American citizen. I am a military veteran. My son is a marine also at this time. I contacted this so called "professional" law office to get help. This "law office" indicated that they would be able to help me after an extensive phone intake interview. I sent a payment. Not just any form of payment, but a wire transfer that had to be done immediately after the interview. I have trouble with mobility due to severe arthritis. I cannot rush out anywhere, much less to make a wire transfer to a law office on demand. I was told that nothing could be done unless an immediate payment was received. I complied with this request.

I was sent materials soon afterwards requesting information that was not pertinent to my case. Example: My wifes social security number and all of her financial information. My wife has been deceased since November of 1989. When I contacted the offices of this "tax firm" it was specifically indicated to me at that time that my case could not proceed unless ALL questions were answered whether they were pertinent or not. I also did not have access to my 2004 tax return at that time. I was told that unless I could not supply all the information that they need I could not be one of their clients.

I gathered together all the additional information that the "lawyers" needed to proceed. I was then informed that I had been "dropped" for not sending in my initial information in a timely fashion. Understand that this process was going on for weeks without me EVER being contacted by an actual attorney. All I ever was allowed to be in touch with was people who shunted my calls from one department to another. Underlings all.

Finally I contacted this "corporation" about rehiring them, which has to be a written request, since they still have a considerable retainer, which I had sent via WIRE TRANSFER. I discussed this with the accounting dept. as well since I am on a fixed income due to disability. The payment schedule that was proposed to me at that time is not something that I can afford. There is absolutely not any flexibility from the so called "law firm" in spite of the fact that I was often told that this was a "partnership", that they were my "friends", they were looking out for "my best interests". I just want a refund of my initial payment at this point.

I sent in the request for refund IN WRITING. Do I get a refund? NO! I receive a letter that my case is now under review and in some cases I may be able to be reinstated. I DO NOT WANT to be reinstated. I just want my money back.

I contacted the financial officer Sue Ann Moore. I was told specifically by her that when there is a request for refund it must be reviewed by an attorney. This process takes four to five weeks. At that time if the "lawyer" say ok then there is an additional 30 days for check issuance. I just want a refund

Peter
arden hills, Minnesota

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch - Attorney

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2006 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-A-Professional-Tax-Corporation/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-A-Professional-Tax-Corporation-Ripoff-Hater-of-Americans-and-Lover-of-177709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch/-A Professional Tax Corporation