Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch Atty.

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
Roni Lynn Deutch Atty.
4815 Watt Ave. North Highland, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-304-7267
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Roni Lynn Deutch Atty. Rip Off Artist North Highland California

We were in trouble with the IRS, I saw the commercial she did on t v so I called and that was my mistake, the jerks took us for 3,600.00 and cost us 3 time the amount we owed the IRS , all they did was set on there duff and let our tax bill grow, the IRS put a levy on the pay check, a levy on the social security check and put a lein on our home. so far I have turned them in to the BBB and am about to turn them into the California State Bar, they are like vultures, they prey on peoples troubles, they need to go to jail for what they do, if there is anyone out there that would like to take them to court, count me in. I have saved all the paperwork they have sent me.I was mostly talking to a man named Chris, they wont let you talk to an atty. and everytime I turned around I got a letter from the IRS stating so and so informed us they were not yuor lawer anylonger, so I had to sign another power of attorney, d**n I feel like a fool!!!

fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Atty/North-Highland-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Atty-Rip-Off-Artist-North-Highland-California-271673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch Atty.