Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch North Highlands Ca

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Roni Lynn Deutch North Highlands Ca
ronilynndeutch.com North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch North Highlands Ca am in more deep water with the IRS due to the missed payment! Do not employ these lying, misrepresenting a-holes! North Highlands California

This 'company' is currently ripping me off and I was going to pay in full for the discount by the 18th of August but my doubts have been escalating and the phone call I made yesterday to them confirmed all my suspicions.

After one speaks with Mr. Chapman over the phone, one gets the impression that they are sincere and honest in all they porport to do for you.....just the opposite is true.

After the initial call, I received at least a dozen or so letters from them indicating this and that, none of which was I told during the initial phone consultation. I would call to get clarifications and they would smooth things over and put my faith in them back again.....how stupid I must have seemed to them!

Forget about speaking to ONLY those three names mentioned upon the initial call! And, yesterday's call to them revealed Lisa on the phone who told me nobody would ever tell me I had only three people assigned to the case and that I was only going to speak to any one of these three people. In essence, she called me a liar! And, forget about a return call within 48 hours....what a joke!!

I am in an uncollectible status and now they are telling me they can not guarantee this. The IRS told this to me...I received their letter and Offer and Compromise!

Try to get $262.50 refunded OR, pay them in full on Monday??!!!

Then I still have the problem of levies on my bank account which I never knew of until three weeks AFTER I initially spoke w/Mr. Chapman! Now, for the first time, I missed one installment payment w/the IRS. It was due on the 15th! I guess they can now levy my bank account! Thanks, Deutch!!,,,,more like, Don't Ever Use This Company's 'Help'!! (DEUTCH)

Now, I am in more deep water with the IRS due to the missed payment!

Forget about Steve seeing to it that my case will be expedited due to certain circumstances. Apparently, I also lied about this, according to Lisa!

Do not employ these lying, misrepresenting a-holes!

Dawn
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-North-Highlands-Ca/North-Highlands-California/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-North-Highlands-Ca-am-in-more-deep-water-with-the-IRS-due-to-the-missed-p-363586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch North Highlands Ca