Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Attorney

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:Ewa Beach Hawaii
Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Attorney
4815 Watt Ave North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Attorney Took a retainer of $525.00 to assist in releasing bank levy. Did not respond to IRS until date levy expired. Held retainer for 2 1/2 weeks until levy expired North Highlands California

I hired Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Attorneys because they advertise nationwide that they can assist with your tax debt...Can reduce you debt for pennies on the dollar..The IRS imposed a tax levy which they led me to believe they could relieve if I paid them a $525.00 retainer fee..

I paid the fee on June 18th and had until the 5th of July until my 21 day grace period had expired and the IRS could claim the total balance of my bank account which was 2315.11..

They marked my account as urgent except no calls were made by the agency until the 5th of July, the final day my bank could freeze my account before they took the entire balance for back taxes..

Needless to say the IRS took the entire $2315.11 in my account and I lost the $525.00 retainer fee that I paid to the agency resulting in a $2840.00 loss in trying to resolve this debt...

My appointed attorney informed me that they only were hired to determine my ability to pay the IRS which they determined that I had the ability to pay an additional $220.00 a month more than the IRS themselves had determined I could pay..Even after they had advertised that they could resolve my debt for pennies on the dollar...

For $525.00 retainer fee, I have received no relief from this agency...I am requesting a refund of $525.00 from this agency as I have received no assistance from them...All I have received from them are computer generated form letters offering me no personal assistance..Your assistance is requested in this matter......

Sincerely

Dee
Ewa Beach, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2007 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Tax-Attorney/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Tax-Attorney-Took-a-retainer-of-52500-to-assist-in-releasing-bank-levy-261309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Attorney