Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 03, 2007

• Reported By:Lostinthought California
Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Corporation
4815 Watt Avenue North Highlands, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-304-7267
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Corporation Roni Lynn Deutch Claims To Make Things Better Are False North Highlands California

First I would like to say: DO NOT hire these people under any circumstances! I hired them to help me with my tax problem and all it did was make my situation worse. Much worse. If you went to this company for help and now feel like a fool you're not alone, I also feel like a fool.

On their commercials they say all this scary stuff about what the government can do to you and the way to avoid all these problems (i.e. bank account levy, liens) is to call them. HA! What a lie that is and what a mistake I made contacting them! I hired them in October of 2006 and by June/July 2007 my bank account was levied and my wages were garnished. If it had not been for my two daughters helping I would not have eaten or been able to pay my rent/bills. Did they care? Nope, not one bit! I was paid in full and they did nothing. What's wrong with this picture?

These people are scamming - there is just no other way to put it. Read the other reports about this company - my experience pretty much matches theirs. These people need to taken to task for the crap that they do to people - it's not right! Why they are able to operate in this manner is beyond me!

Evilpoet
Lostinthought, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2007 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Tax-Corporation/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Tax-Corporation-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Claims-To-Make-Things-Better-Are-False-N-1034368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch Tax Corporation