Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch - Tax Law Office

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Carrollton Texas
Roni Lynn Deutch - Tax Law Office
4893 Auburn Blvd Sacramento, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 916-443-1080
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Roni Lynn Deutch - Tax Law Office Roni Lynn Deutch - Pure RIPOFF! Sacramento California

I paid Roni Lynn $2,500.00 in 2007 to help me with $30,000.00 of tax debt I have spent one and a half years gathering and re-gathering the information that they needed. They repeatedly sent more repetitious paperwork to fill out.
I used the USPS to overnight letters to Roni Lynn's office and they lost documents, telling me I had to wait 30 days to be REINSTATED.

I hired them to do the work and I did all of the work. Roni's office did absolutely nothing for me.
I am contacting the IRS to set up a payment plan myself.

They really SUCK, SUCK, SUCK

G
Carrollton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Tax-Law-Office/Sacramento-California/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Tax-Law-Office-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Pure-RIPOFF-Sacramento-California-351461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch - Tax Law Office