Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Pineville Louisiana
Roni Lynn Deutch
North Highlands , California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Roni Deutch Don't get your hopes up! They are a rip off! North Highlands California

My husband and I have been working with Roni Deutch for a little over a year now for back taxes owed. We are now rolling into another tax season and still being asked for more information.

We have complied with every document that has been requested and there has been no offer made to the IRS. When we ask to speak to the attorney or demand to speak to attorney we are not allowed.

We have paid $2500.00 for the services they advertise and offer to provide. We are only allowed to speak to an assistant/clerk.

When you begin the process they are very attentive, that is until you have paid the fee in full. We had our hopes up that we could resolve this situation. Owing the Irs is very stressful.

Working with Roni Deutch doesn't stop wage garnishment and tax liens. 2 months ago our incomes have been garnished and we have tax liens filed, remember I mentioned we have been working with them in over a year. We did try to go to our local irs office and work with them but because my husband is self employed they said we had to work with someone out of New York and after hours and days of trying to get someone on the phone while sitting in the irs office. We decided to get some professional help.

To sum all of this up, they have not helped one bit and I would like to save someone the time, effort and money. Stay away don't put any faith into this company. I wish I had found this website before we began this process. There website is so full of information and promises and all these attorneys they make seem available.

This company is a ripoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary
Pineville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/California/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Roni-Deutch-Dont-get-your-hopes-up-They-are-a-rip-off-North-Highlands-408460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch