Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:Binghamton New York
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave Highlands, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-304-7267
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Roni Lynn Deutch I was ripped off too! Is "Class Action" a possibility? Highlands California

*Consumer Comment: Happened to me too

I was reluctant to place a Ripoff Report but now that I see so many, here's my story.

I started contact with Roni Lynn 12/03. After months of sending her all my personal financial history she ended up concluding she could not be my council as the IRS had determined that I could afford to pay my back taxes. This was September 21, 2005! Roni Lynn advised it could take "up to 2 years" to settle my case. Well, it took almost 2 years. To her credit, she did refund my initial fee - but I think this was to cover her Butt..........

In the meantime, the interest on the taxes keeps accumulating! I know we signed an agreement about not suing her but I wonder if there is some way around this due to the accumulated interest that surely everyone has paid during this painful process.

I am considering contacting my local Attorney General and perhaps everyone else should contact theirs. We may have something here.

To the IRS credit, they were very understanding and actually very nice. They set me up on a re-payment schedule and I am finally tax free!

Any thoughts?

Pamela
Binghamton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2007 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-I-was-ripped-off-too-Is-Class-Action-a-possibility-Highlands-Califor-273368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch

Happened to me too

AUTHOR: Taxedoverload - (U.S.A.)

I just posted my story on here about Roni Lynn Deutch.....This organization is a ripoff....How did you get your deposit back? I never signed the agreement form and asked for a refund....