Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Wed, April 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 08, 2009

• Reported By:franklin Tennessee
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave. North HighLands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Took my money; and never even contacted the IRS. North HighLands California

This tax corporation did nothing for me.They only sent numerous letters ,requesting the same information with dead lines.I was never allowed to speak to an attorney;because I was told they were busy handling my case and and the person I was speaking to on the phone was qualified to answer any question I had. When I refused to make another payment I was told I would be recorded for my attorney to hear. I signed and agreement to pay $300.00 per hour for all hours they worked on my case, I'm now waiting to hear from them. This went on for five months, before I stopped payment. When I called the IRS asking if they were ever contacted by Ronl Deutch tax corporation I was told there no record of this.

franklin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-HighLands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Took-my-money-and-never-even-contacted-the-IRS-North-HighLands-Califor-441812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch