Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:East Petersburg Pennsylvania
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 WATT AVE North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn DEUTCH STOLE MY MONEY LIED ABOUT PROVIDING SERVICE North Highlands California

I requested the services of the office of RONI DEUTCH.I owe back taxes and found myself in great financial trouble. I am single father living on a fixed income. I talked to one of the representives who asked me a series of questions and convinced me they could help. I was in tears after the phone call because it has been a nightmare for me since I receive no support from my children's mother and the IRS breathing down my neck. I thought finally I can get this resolved and get my life on track.

I took what money that I had and paid them in installments which came about to be 2,500.00. They sent me the information packages that I filled out and returned to them. From that point the Roni Deutch law office kept sending me letters requesting information that was already sent. This continued for some time until finally they sent me a letter that they could no longer represent me.

This company should be stopped they are liars and fraudulent. I will do everything possible to discourage anyone from going to these thieves for any help. This company is a prime example of what is wrong with a lot of businesses in America they are gutless con artist who did not have the common decency to place a phone call to explain their position. This company is disgusting and Roni Deutch and her band of thieves should be exposed.

Michael
East Petersburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-DEUTCH-STOLE-MY-MONEY-LIED-ABOUT-PROVIDING-SERVICE-North-Highlands-California-281544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch