Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Cleveland Heights Ohio
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave. North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Deceptive practices North Highlands California

I contacted this firm to seek help with an IRS tax issue. They disclosed their fee which I thought was high but ceretainly lower than others I have contacted.

I submitted a deposit using my debit card but decided that I could not afford their services because they wanted to be paid in full in too short a time. I requested a total refund as no services have been rendered. A power of attorney had been faxed to me but I did NOT sign it or return it. They also claim to have sent an information pack via DHL but I did not recieve any package and suggested that they research and locate a signed receipt of this package.

So I requested a complete refund and now they tell me that it may take up to 30 days for processing further causing a financial hardship. This is crap! I certainly did not make them wait for the money. They processed that in less than 10 minutes. They can not provide any realistic reason why it should take 30 days to process this refund. Wal-&%$ can do it in minutes as can many other retailers that are much larger than this law firm.

This is the cost of doing business. They accept that when they go into business. I am not a business. I'm sure I am not the only one who ever decided not to retain their service and I see that many have had issues with this firm.

So we will see how long this will take and I will post my results.

And by the way, I made personal contact with the IRS and they were polite and willing to work with me to resolve my tax issue. Not as scarey as they are protrayed to be. But I am still skeptical about it until I am done with them.

1neleven
Cleveland Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Deceptive-practices-North-Highlands-California-314239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch