Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:San Diego California
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Avenue, North Highlands, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-3047267
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Roni Lynn Deutch Dismisses Former Foster Child Case North Highlands CALIFORNIA

As a former foster child, I thought my days of being taken advantage of was over; wrong. In February of 2006, I paid a retainer of $500 to help resolve my past tax problems. By the end of 2006, I had paid $3650.00 for the services of Roni Lynn Deutch.

Summer of 2007, I received a letter from their offices stating that they can no longer represent me because a settlement was not reached. Basically, I was dismissed. I was very disappointed because I thought that they specialized in reaching a compromise. Over that one year period, my tax interest was rising and I was owing more than I had started off with.

A week goes by, then two and I don't know what my next move is to settle my taxes. I received notices from the IRS about tax levy and garnishments. I then did the one thing that I should have done from the beginning; called the IRS. I spoke to a very nice lady who understood my situation. I informed her that I wish to continue to file an offer in compromise without an attorney. I was sent the paperwork, and within about 2 weeks, we had reached an offer. My taxes were cut almost in half. With the payment arrangements, I will be tax free in 2 years.

I was asked, why did I seek an attorney when I could have saved my money. I was naive and did not do my research on this company. I pray that no one else has to lose so much money to learn the hard way. I am making it my mission to see to it that they are not taken advantage of as I felt that I was when I was dismissed.

Dahveed
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Dismisses-Former-Foster-Child-Case-North-Highlands-CALIFORNIA-273862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch