Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch I told IRS they have dropped me as a client. North Highlands California

I paid nearly $4000 for what they said would only take a year. It's now been close to 3 years, and I still have the same issue that RDL was suppose to help resolve. After all, this is their promise. IRS informs me now that RLD firm has dropped me. RLD has continuous lost items I've sent them. They hounded me when I was still making payments to them. Once I paid RLD in full, they did very little work. They are incompetent!!!

El
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-I-told-IRS-they-have-dropped-me-as-a-client-North-Highlands-California-317210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch