Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

Roni Lynn Deutch No bang for the buck North Highlands, California

*Consumer Comment: Jim is correct

*Consumer Comment: Same old story

*Consumer Comment: This loser

Don't waste your money on these people. After a year of going back and forth, sending my banking info, debt info, past tax returns, etc... and $2000 in fees. I got nothing for my money.

They didn't do anything for me that I couldn't do working directly with the IRS. At the end RLD came up with a $3600/month pay plan. When I found that out I called the IRS myself and with an hour on the phone I was able to settle at a $1600 /month plan. It didn't cost me a cent other than my time.

Now I went out and hired a real tax attorney and I am settling the amount for a fraction of what I owe and I am only paying $500/month..

So, my advice is go to the IRS or hire a real tax attorney. But, no matter what you do, pass these guys up!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2010 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-No-bang-for-the-buck-North-Highlands-California-642850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch

Jim is correct

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

These people are scum bags who have a rate of clearing about 10 percent of their so called "cases". You are better off finding a reputable Tax Attorney. In the future you would be wise to hire a CPA who can help with setting up payments with the IRS.

I know of what I speak - I am the child of a CPA

Same old story

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I had almost the exact same experience with Roni Lynn Deutch. How they stay in business is impossible to determine.

They strung me along for a year, sending financials over and over, finally they claimed to "negotiate" a payment instead of offer in comprimise (which I know now VERY PRECIOUS FEW QUALIFY FOR) the payment was 100 dollars less than the garnishment I was paying. I was pissed, called the IRS myself and in 15 minutes had it down to $500 from $750. when I fell behind on that, I then hired a real tax professional for $350 (an enrolled agent) and he helped me get a payment plan set up we could all live with, and now I am free of the IRS.

All of these rubber stamp tax firms are the same, take as much of your money as they can, do nothing but generate paperwork for you and the IRS. Once you have paid them off, they will dispose of your file as quickly as they can by "negotiating" a payment plan, that you could easily do yourself.  if you are in real trouble, hire an Enrolled Agent in your town. Meet face to face and discuss options. Put Roni Lynn Deutch, JK Harris and all other crooks out of business. Deal locally or with the IRS yourself!

This loser

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Is being sued in the State of California - just go to the California website and look it up - Charges were filed by Jerry Brown