Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Thu, January 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Pomona California
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave. North Highlands. Ca 95660 North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch Ripped Me Off North Highlands California

I had used a 401K to attend school. I did not realize that i would be penalized as much as i was. I contacted Roni Lynn Deutch about helping me. I was told that if i payed the firm 2225.00 that the firm could help me with my problem.

All along i was told that RLD could get the IRS to only take my tax returns and not a monthly payment.

After i payed RLD the 2225.00 i was told that i make to much money to help me with my problem with the IRS. And was dropped by the firm.

I contacted RLD and asked for my money back becouse it would pay 1/3 of the debt to the IRS.

Pomona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Ripped-Me-Off-North-Highlands-California-407076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch