Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Stay away from these so call Tax Lawyers North Highlands, CA 95660North Highlands California

It's funny to see how this company wanted to talk to me almost everyday, until I paid the $2250. Now I can't get them to return my calls. Never can speak to the lawyer that was assign to my case. I had contacted the IRS after five months. I was informed by them (IRS) that the law firm (Roni Lynn Deutch) has never contacted the IRS on my behaif. Contacted the BBB (Beter Business Bureau) to report the tax firm. COme to find out they have 145 cases against them in the last year. I wish I would have came to Ripoff Report.com before giving my hard earn money to Roni Lynn Deutch!!!!

Andre
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Stay-away-from-these-so-call-Tax-Lawyers-North-Highlands-CA-95660North-H-411868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch