Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Bessemer Alabama
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave. North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch They took our money, and refuses to work on our IRS case. In fact they cancelled the contact to help us with a monthly agreement with the IRS. The also, refuse to give us a refund of the money we paid them. North Highlands California

*Consumer Comment: Do you think?

My wife and I contacted Roni Lynn Deutch to help us with making an agreement of montly payments to the IRS. They agreed they could help us and get our payments down to $50.00 a month. However, when we sign the contact and sent them over $1700 dallars, they said they had contacted the IRS and the lowest payment they could get for us would be $250.00 per month. On the last payment the money the tried to get directly from our account was refused to them because they waited three days after I told them to get the money from our account. This is when they got mean, saying they would sue us for the money, and take our property etc. This is when I started to believe something was wrong about this company.

So, I called the IRS. They told me no work had been done on my case at all. They also, said if Roni Lynn Deutch had been and straight with us, they would have told us we could go online and make an agreement with the IRS ourselves because the amount we owe was less then $10,000. However, this company scammed us out of over $1,700. and did no work for it. My wife and I ended us going on line and doing the agreement ourselves. I need my money back to pay on my IRS bill. Can you help us, we are Senior Citizens and are on a fix income. We would be happy to joint will others in a law sue aganist this company. It looks like we are not the only one they scammed out of money.

Charles
Bessemer, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-They-took-our-money-and-refuses-to-work-on-our-IRS-case-In-fact-they-ca-460711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch

Do you think?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

People on this site still believe your stories?

You must have the worst luck of any human being alive if everything you says happened to you, really did.