Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:wayne New Jersey
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Watt Ave North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch deceptive practices - no delivery of services North Highlands California

I got a letter from the IRS stating that they were confiscating anything in my check over $350.00 - I called Roni Deutch looking for help. I was told by the intake person that Roni Deutch is "geared up" for emergency " - they could go right to work for me on getting my release of garnishment. I was sent a stack of paper and told to return it "overnight express" so that no time would be wasted in getting my release. They led me to believe that their timescale was days....

Well - that was last June and I've watched the entire summer go by watching every check being garnished by the IRS - they even took my profit sharing bonus...The other half went to Roni Deutch...when I shorted them fifty dollars on a payment they sent me a letter stating that they are terminating their services. I am left with nothing!

Why does Roni Deutch mislead clients into insisting that their documents be mailed back overnight express - when their actual timescale for getting your garnishment released is.....who knows how long?

When I called and asked my "contact person" for an ETA on when i could expect results for my money all i am told is that "we are negotiating with the IRS"....

I just want people to know my experience with Roni Deutch has been nothing but disappointment....I keep shelling out money that is taking food off my table without any results on their part....

I don't know if other IRS back taxes relief companies do produce results - if anyone knows please let me know!

Jocust
wayne, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-deceptive-practices-no-delivery-of-services-North-Highlands-California-476626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch