Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Santa Maria California
Roni Lynn Deutch
4815 Wyatt Ave North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch rip offs North Highlands California

This company did nothing for us but take our money. I just got off the phone with the IRS and they had no record of any Offer in Compromise. We have been working on this for over 8 months with Roni Deutch and they have never sent anything to the IRS. ALso, yesterday ALL my money in the bank was seized by the IRS and Roni Deutch's office will not even speak to me. They say the "attorney" handling my case will call me back. They are the worst company to work with and will not give us our money back.

Santa Maria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California-95660/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-rip-offs-North-Highlands-California-470310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch