Complaint Review: Roni Lynn Deutch

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:N/A Tennessee
Roni Lynn Deutch
www.ronideutch.com North Highlands, California U.S.A.

Roni Lynn Deutch Roni Deutch is a joke and ripoff North Highlands California

Roni Deutch tax firm is a complete joke. All they do is take your money and they do not do anything for you. I ended up paying them $600 before I unfortunately realized they were not going to do anything for me. They stuck me with a ton of paperwork and only contacted me if they needed a payment.

They were very rude and aggressive on the phone and acted like they were working on my case. Come to find out, they were not doing anything. I received a letter in the mail telling me that they would "set me up on a payment plan with the IRS". I could have done that myself without paying these jokers $600.

I am just glad that I realized that they were frauds before I ended up paying them the $3,000 they were going to charge me. I don't understand how these people are allowed to get away with this. All they are is a bad TV infomercial. It is sad that they are taking money from people who are in an already bad situation.

I would not recommend these people to anyone who needs tax relief. All you will get is an even bigger headache. Trust me when I say the things that this so called tax firm will do for you are the same things you can do yourself without giving them a large amount of money. Con artist is the term that comes to mind when I think of these so called "tax professionals".

RDH
N/A, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roni-Lynn-Deutch/North-Highlands-California/Roni-Lynn-Deutch-Roni-Deutch-is-a-joke-and-ripoff-North-Highlands-California-398338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roni Lynn Deutch