Complaint Review: Ronim Aviation, LLC

5851 Sunningdale Ln Hope Mills, NC, North Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: 910-425-0246
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Ronim Aviation, LLC Anthony Minor Lies, Won't pay, readily admits lying Hope Mills, North Carolina

*Author of original report: Back to Basics

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We went to court and now maybe I need to take you to court for slander

*Consumer Comment: At least your customers will know.

*Author of original report: TO: NO DOUBT

*Consumer Comment: No doubt.

*Author of original report: Rohnim Aviation, Tony Minor, Lied

*Consumer Comment: Just out of curiosity.

Mr Minor purchased a large building almost identical to a display we have on our sales lot, but added a walk in door. A new saleslady was on duty and mistakenly under-priced the unit by $400. We called Mr Minor and agreed to pay the $400 difference. Also, the display he was looking at has large signs all over it with the cheap price written in large red letters with the correct price(yes, the salesperson should have noticed her price was less but I guess she was nervous).

Mr Minor made his decision to buy looking at our display at a certain(very good) price. He must have been a little bit puzzled(and pleased) when he added a $200 item to it and the price went down $400. Anyway, although he didn't seem surprized and agreed to pay the correct amount, when the unit was installed, he only paid the old, incorrect , lesser amount. Now he readily admits lying to us about agreeing to pay, saying that he lied(about being willing to pay the right amount) because he was afraid he might lose his 10% deposit.

Also he was given one of our brochures which has the prices clearly printed on them

Now he says he will not pay and we can take him to court or do whatever we want to.
This is a Businessman ?

We're still weighing our options at this point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronim-Aviation-LLC/Hope-Mills-NC-North-Carolina-28348/Ronim-Aviation-LLC-Anthony-Minor-Lies-Wont-pay-readily-admits-lying-Hope-Mills-North-776812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ronim Aviation, LLC

Back to Basics

AUTHOR: Equalizer - ()

So you think it is OK to lie if it will help you keep from losing money, and/or that's what most customers would do?

We continue to hold these positions:

It is wrong to lie ... Period.

If a mistake is made, it should be corrected, regardless of whose "favor" it was in.

We have NOT been to court over this.

Anyone who says we have is not being truthful and knows they cannot prove it.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We went to court and now maybe I need to take you to court for slander

AUTHOR: ronim aviation - ()

I still have the contract with your company name so using a false Id to slander me will not work.

You gave me a product at a price on a contract that Your person signed as well as I did.

You then tried to say I owed you more money or you would not install the building and I would loose my money that you required me to put down.

I stated that I wanted my building put in.  I never stated I would pay more, in your greed you thought you could bait and switch, you were wrong.

Not only do I say you are wrong so does the courts of North Carolina, as you recall.

If you post one more SLANDEROUS thing, we will be back in court for your actions.

Plus state your company name, if you are going to slander people so all can see not to do business with you.

At least your customers will know.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Would you be OK with businesses lying to customers?"

It happens all the time.   Ever bought a used car?   That's precisely why we have contracts.   I think you should be more concerned about future customers seeing this and wondering if they'll also end up on Ripoff Report if your (questionably competent) salesperson makes a mistake negotiating their contract

TO: NO DOUBT

AUTHOR: Equalizer - (United States of America)

You are probably right...but only about our customers who are liars. We don't lie to our customers and we don't expect them to lie to us. Lying is not always illegal, but it isn't the right thing to do. By your logic, when we make mistakes and over-charge our customers, we should stick to the contract and not refund their over-charge. No thanks. We try do what's right. Would you be OK with businesses lying to customers? I doubt it. Lying is wrong, period...no matter which side you're on.

No doubt.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Most of your smarter customers would have done the same thing in order to avoid problems getting the building installed in accordance with the contract.

As a business person yourself, you should know that the purpose of a contract is to finalize the terms of a transaction.  If you didn't have the contract amended with the higher price you have no claim against him.

The fact that you expect your customers to be more vigilant about your contract terms than your own employees, does not speak well for your business.

Rohnim Aviation, Tony Minor, Lied

AUTHOR: Equalizer - (United States of America)

CORRECTION: The following sentence should be amended from:  We called Mr Minor and agreed to pay the $400 difference to read

We called Mr Minor and  he agreed to pay the $400 difference.

Just out of curiosity.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

He must have been a little bit puzzled(and pleased) when he added a $200 item to it and the price went down $400.  "

An even better question is : Why didn't your salesperson notice it?   You seem to expect a lot more from your customers than you do from your own salespeople.

"Anyway, although he didn't seem surprized and agreed to pay the correct amount, when the unit was installed, he only paid the old, incorrect , lesser amount. "

Which amount was on the contract?   That's the only amount he is obligated to pay.   If your salespeople have a problem with basic math, that's not your customers problem, but it's a big one for you.

"We're still weighing our options at this point. "

Your options are limited.  If you have a contract, signed by the customer, with the higher price on it, then you can take him to small claims court.    If the contract has the lower price on it, then the contract has been completed and there's nothing more to do.   If the latter is the case, this post may in fact have the opposite affect you intended.

comedy