Complaint Review: Ronnie James

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2012

• Reported By: urhorsetriedtokillme — Branchburg New Jersey United States of America
Ronnie James
192 Hillcrest Lane McBee, South Carolina United States of America

Ronnie James Myra James, Myra minatures Sold me a dangerous lame horse McBee, South Carolina

Ronnie James sold me a horse that he says and I will quote him....you can drive this horse to McDonalds.  That is true if I wanted to commit suicide.

He failed to mention to me that the horse had a club foot inaddition to an old injury on her right front leg that my shoer found.  The horse is not sound and not once was I told that.

This horse spooks at everything and tries to bolt every time.  I have been working with her for a while now thinking maybe it was just the new environment but it is obvious to me that this is not the case.

I asked him if he was a horse dealer because I will not buy from dealers and his reply was no.  Then why do I constantly see horses for sale by him.  My guess is that he goes to auctions and picks up horses to make money on.

I now am $1600.00 poorer plus the $530.00 I paid for a horse transporter.  I have a horse that I can't use because she is dangerous and if I continue to train her she may go completely lame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ronnie-James/McBee-South-Carolina-/Ronnie-James-Myra-James-Myra-minatures-Sold-me-a-dangerous-lame-horse-McBee-South-Caroli-876945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ronnie James