• Report: #201871

• Submitted: Wed, July 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 19, 2006

• Reported By:Hampstead Maryland
Rons Automotive
4028 Hanover Pike Manchester, Maryland U.S.A.

Rons Automotive Ripoff Sell bad vehicles to good people DO NOT PRACTICE GOOD BUSINESS Manchester, Maryland

WARNING Rons Automotive in Manchester Md 21102 sells BAD cars to good people. I recently purchased a vehicle there and all was well until I signed the paperwork! My vehicle had the check engine light on from the day I picked it up. The tires were bald, the brakes were bad, and eventually the motor blew up. Jay in the buy here pay here is horrible... I got the run around. I keep bringing in my vehicle and it keeps having problems. Scott Richards is an arrogant jerk, he is the owner of the Rons Automotive. He told me that he would personally take care of my problems and has not. Will not return calls and plays games. I just want to give the car back and be on my way. Scott told me that I could continue to deal with him or get a lawyer or whatever I want he doesnt care. He said he will not buy the vehicle back. However he can not fix the problems as they have never corrected them since day one!

Dennis
Hampstead, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2006 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rons-Automotive/Manchester-Maryland-21102/Rons-Automotive-Ripoff-Sell-bad-vehicles-to-good-people-DO-NOT-PRACTICE-GOOD-BUSINESS-Manc-201871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rons Automotive