Complaint Review: Roof Worx, LLC

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, July 17, 2011

• Reported By: The Closer — Denver Colorado United States of America
Roof Worx, LLC
102 Chaho Rd, Knoxville, TN 12301 Grant street #130, Colorado United States of America

Roof Worx, LLC Ted Thomas and Bart Thomas When it came time to pay $32k in commissions they fired me and gave me $600. 12301 Grant street #130, Colorado

*General Comment: has this been resolved?

They recruited me as an employee and National Sales Manager to launch their roofing company.  Job offer included a $60,000 salary, 25% commission on personal sales, plus up to 4% over ride on gross sales of the company.  I designed their corporate image, all of the forms and processes.  Even recruited top people.  Goal was to open multiple offices.  Opened the first office in Knoxville Tenn in just 2.5 days.  Was given an unsolicited $10,000 bonus.  I turned in and/or worked on nearly $500,000 in personal sales plus sales I lined up for new sales reps.  Last week of June I was rudely fired by phone and escorted to the airport.  I was given a severance check of $600.  The $32,323 in commissions was not mentioned. My 2 weeks severance per job offer declined. My 2 weeks salary declined. My $10,000 un-solicitated bonus was now classified as an advance.  They said I owed them money.  No correspondence exists for an advance or repayment of an advance.  Nothing on the check either.  Other sales people are also wondering where their commissions are...

No details as to why I was fired.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roof-Worx-LLC/12301-Grant-street-130-Colorado-80241/Roof-Worx-LLC-Ted-Thomas-and-Bart-Thomas-When-it-came-time-to-pay-32k-in-commissions-the-754207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roof Worx, LLC

#1 General Comment

has this been resolved?

AUTHOR: Best Gringo - ()

id like to know if you ever got paid. i might have some info that could help you out with this situation.