• Report: #920350

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: beulah sipp — CHICAGO Illinois United States of America
Room Place
140 S. Mannheim Road Hillside, Illinois United States of America

Room Place Room place sold me a defective,lumpy mattress that is very uncomfortable Hillside, Illinois

On June 28th I purchased a bedroom set and night stand, the set they delivered was scratched up, the second set was also scratched on the head board and foot board, on July 18th I noticed a very large elongated hump on the left side of the bed, I immediately called  Room Place. On July 23rd a tech came out and measured the hump, he stated the hump is one inch'' some one will get in touch with you within 2days'', No one got in touch with me at all. I called July 31st, Angie stated ''there is nothing we can do''. I am very uncomfortable on this mattress and it is hard for me to relax. In my opinion Room Place is selling defective furniture, I should receive some of my money back the  mattress cost over 900.00 or some type of compensation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Room-Place/Hillside-Illinois-60162/Room-Place-Room-place-sold-me-a-defectivelumpy-mattress-that-is-very-uncomfortable-Hills-920350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Room Place