Complaint Review: Roommate Express (.com)

• Submitted: Sun, March 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, March 01, 2009

• Reported By:Surprise Arizona
Roommate Express (.com)
Phoenix, Arizona Internet U.S.A.

Roommate Express (.com) RIP OFF - they will continue charging after you deactivate your account Phoenix, Arizona Internet

I notified these people by way of a phone call on 11/24/08 that I wished to deactivate my account and very strongly advised them that NO FURTHER CHARGES on my credit card would be authorized. I was assured by the individual who I spoke with on (602) 957-6400 that they would comply.

I sent an email letter the same day (11/24/08) and received a response from Amy that my account was deactivated.

Today (3/1/09) I see that you charge my credit card $49.95 on 1/22/09, roughly two months after requesting they cancel / deactivated my account.

I have left two messages with this company and sent them another email advising them that their charges are NOT AUTHORIZED and will not be paid.

These people demonstrate a lack of integrity and can not be trusted. They lie and assure you that your credit card will no longer be charged and then two months later try to sneak a charge in. DO NOT SUPPLY THIS COMPANY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. CLASSIC RIPOFF!

Bh
Surprise, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2009 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Roommate-Express-com/internet/Roommate-Express-com-RIP-OFF-they-will-continue-charging-after-you-deactivate-your-ac-429751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Roommate Express (.com)