Complaint Review: Rooms To Go

Rooms To Go
Houston, Texas USA

Rooms To Go Incompetent and shady Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

Just a horrible experience. We looked at a leather chair. Later, my wife went back to buy it. The salesman told her the "protection" (i.e. ripoff) plan was mandatory. Luckily, she called me and the salesman suddenly remembered he had told me it was optional. Still wasted about 20 minutes "checking with manager" because he couldn't figure out how to ring it up without the plan. I expect these trash gimics from car dealers, but not here. Then the guy confirmed a pickup time as early as 7AM. It is right there on the receipt. No possibility of confusion. After arriving at 8, I find out that pickup area does not open until 10AM on any day. Thanks a lot. I will never never never buy anything from these clowns again. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-To-Go/Houston-Texas/Rooms-To-Go-Incompetent-and-shady-Houston-Texas-1111253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms To Go

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

Hello. I am very sorry to hear that you had to deal with such tactics from our sales associate and that you were given incorrect information. We would never condone such behavior with selling our bond warranty as it is always optional. If you could please send me more information regarding your order, I would like to forward this to the management of that store to handle appropriately to make sure this is not how we pressure our customers. Please send this info to Tellus@Roomstogo.com "Attention Ripoff Report". April