Complaint Review: Rooms To Go

10790 Pines Blvd Pembroke Pines, Florida USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Rooms To Go RAQ ACCEPTANCE Please ask me to smile if your going to screw me. RAQ Rip Off Pembroke Pines Florida

*Consumer Comment: They are horrible

Went into Rooms To Go to purchase a living room set. They said I was turned down for financing but no worries, "we have financing through the store" the sales person said.

At no time was renting furniture ever discussed. I was shuffled around by at least 4 different people,  no one giving me any face time (too busy) . I asked if the loan could be paid off at any time without penalties "yes" I was told.

Long story short, they are trying to make me pay $9295.92 for furniture that cost $2920.23. WHAT?

Called corporate 5/13/2014, they left a message yesterday 6/10/2014, (28 days later). I returned the call only to get a voice mail. Still waiting for a return call. I BELIEVE I MAY BE HIRING AN ATTORNEY VERY SOON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-To-Go/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33330/Rooms-To-Go-RAQ-ACCEPTANCE-Please-ask-me-to-smile-if-your-going-to-screw-me-RAQ-Rip-Off-1153999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms To Go

They are horrible

AUTHOR: Paula - ()

With you all the way. Delivery people caused major damages to my home and the furniture is shoddy. I would love to have someone  join me next big sale to picket them.

policeman