Complaint Review: Rooms To Go

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Angry Student — Savannah Georgia United States of America
Rooms To Go
7575 Abercorn St Savannah, Georgia United States of America

Rooms To Go Stomped and Sweated on my brand new purchase AND PEED ON MY FLOOR?!?! Savannah, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Rooms To Go

I will never ever ever use this company again. I was woken up to my door being beaten down and the bed frame in which I purchased on the ground. Once the men delivering my bed ripped my sheets off, he moved my mattress and began "constructing" my soon to be new bed frame. The one laid the railing that attached the head and foot boards together and proceeded to STOMP it into place just to then sweat on the side of my suede footboard. After being asked for a kitchen knife, the other man then "shaved'' the planks that hold the mattress up because stomping on them would not work. Just when I thought the worst was over, 2 of the three men asked to use my restroom and once the one was done and did NOT wash his hands, the other followed and they were on their way. I then walked back in my home to see a sweat covered stomped on bed frame (that wiggled and I am worried to lay in) before I saw my toilet seat left up and URINE DROPS ON MY FLOOR.

I WILL BE WRITING A STRONGLY WORDED LETTER TO CORPORATE AND WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-To-Go/Savannah-Georgia-31410/Rooms-To-Go-Stomped-and-Sweated-on-my-brand-new-purchase-AND-PEED-ON-MY-FLOOR-Savanna-1026080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms To Go

Rooms To Go

AUTHOR: Ashley Campbell - (United States of America)

I'm really sorry to hear about the delivery. I saw your post on another site and replied back. If you are able to email me the details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com I would be happy to send this to the appropriate personnel so this is addressed accordingly. -Ashley