Complaint Review: Rooms To Go

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 19, 2007

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Rooms To Go
Tallahassee Tallahassee, Florida U.S.A.

Rooms To Go Excessive Delivery Charges Ripoff Tallahassee Florida

I see from the other 80 or so posts about this company that I was right to not deal with them!

I went to 3 different furniture stores and spent a considerable amount of time in each one looking for various items.

I spent over an hour in Rooms to Go and the prices were neither too high or particularly low. I could see some items I might want.

I happened to ask how much they charge to deliver. I was totally amazed to find that for 1 room of furniture (usually 5 to 7 pieces) it would be $109 and for each additional room it would be $79! On my way out I tossed out the notes I had made and I wished that I could get my hour plus back!

BTW: RE: the other 2 places - one would charge $50 but if I purchased right then it would do it for free, the other it was $49 and if all the items were not available for one trip any additional trips would be at no charge to me.[/b]

Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2007 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-To-Go/Tallahassee-Florida/Rooms-To-Go-Excessive-Delivery-Charges-Ripoff-Tallahassee-Florida-244839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms To Go