Complaint Review: Rooms To Go

• Reported By: chase9113 — titusville Florida
Rooms To Go
Nationwide USA

Rooms To Go poor quality leather Rooms To Go Nationwide

I am glad to find I am not the only that feels they were ripped off!  Less than 3 years old & my couch is bubbling & peeling too. And like was said previous, warranty doesn't cover it. So now I too have to keep it covered with blankets. Have not had friends over because of the embarrassment. This is the only part of the couch I am currently having issues with. Can't even afford to go out and buy a new couch.  I liked the touch as we were looking at it a lady was telling me she has the same one and loves it. She even proceeded to tell me she lets her DOGS go on it and no problems. Looking back at it now I feel tricked!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-To-Go/nationwide/Rooms-To-Go-poor-quality-leather-Rooms-To-Go-Nationwide-1137582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms To Go