Complaint Review: Rooms to Go

• Reported By: Larry — CADDO MILLS Texas
Rooms to Go
2600 N Central Expressway Plano, Texas USA

Rooms to Go Mattress has huge noticeable hump in middle of bed Plano Texas

I bought a king size mattress over a year ago, and have notified the Rooms To Go customer service of the problem, of not being able to turn over because of the hump in the mattress, and it restricks me to the edge of the bed.

I have set up several appointments for an inspector to come out and investigate, all the first 2or3 did was stretch a string across the bed and tell me it didn't mee the warrenty guide lines, even with me telling them that the hump is the problem and for them to lay on the bed and feel what I feel every nite, not being able to turn over, their reply was that they are not allowed to lie on the bed.

After calling again on the 4th try, the inspector comes out with a camera and takes pictures which show the hump and he agrees that it does exsist, and he measures also, takes the bed apart and says he will turn the report in, a few days later I get a call that it does not meet the warrenty guide lines, this is redicilous and no customrer should have to go through this when it is an obvious flaw in workmanship and should be replaced.

I even ask to speak directly to the supplier and they told me they didn't have the number, strage right. I feel they are not going to be in business much longer with this kind of customer relations. I inteed to keep calling until I get the satisfaction I deserve.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-to-Go/Plano-Texas-75074/Rooms-to-Go-Mattress-has-huge-noticeable-hump-in-middle-of-bed-Plano-Texas-1143207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms to Go