Complaint Review: Rooms to Go

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Santiago — Kyle Texas
Rooms to Go
Nationwide USA

Rooms to Go They have horrid customer service and serive with delivery Austin Florida

We sent a receipt to Rooms To Go corporate rep to have us reimbursed for hardware the delivery man didn't have at time of delivery with the bedroom furntiure didn't have his ducks in a row.  First he tells us the bxes have been open prior the warehouse putting the packages on his truck.  He also left my home a mess with us having company come in town really pur us in a bind.  We had to wait a week after several phone calls to be told we would have a new replacement bed until they get there.  We then are told we have to be on a waiting list for delivery since they feel we are a bother.  The delivery guys this time only have half the order.

The first deliver was a month agon of living room furniture inwhich not even a hour later the recliner works 1 time with a disabled person sitting in the chair partially parilized gets stuck.  I call to the cutomer service to get an individual who thought I was taking up her time on a Saturday no less.  The lied and refused to call me back.  Then on that Monday I had to call back which is ridiculous.

The customer service all together is horrid.  I have been hung up on 4 times, lied to, screamed at, and made promises in which they didn't keep.

All we are asking for is 10% accommadtion of the orignal order amounts for all the issues, missing material and horrid experience.  We were in even told on the phone that they will help you with the first complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-to-Go/nationwide/Rooms-to-Go-They-have-horrid-customer-service-and-serive-with-delivery-Austin-Florida-1144682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms to Go