foam

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: sonali — Texas
Rooms to go-- Houston, TX
Houston, Texas USA

Rooms to go-- Houston, TX RTG sleeper sofas - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from rooms to go Houston Texas

*Author of original report: email sent

*Author of original report: email sent

*UPDATE Employee: Follow Up

We bought sleeper sofas from Rooms to go and they were of very poor quality. When we called to notify, we recieved in replacement the same type of sofa again. When we complained because the problem of fibers shedding from the sofa was occurring again, a few months later, the service tech came out and told us that this was expected. Despite calling the company repeatedly, we were unable to get any replacement or response. We would advise anyone out there to NOT buy any products from Rooms to Go. They do not care about customer satisifaction at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-to-go-Houston-TX/Houston-Texas/Rooms-to-go-Houston-TX-RTG-sleeper-sofas-DO-NOT-BUY-ANYTHING-from-rooms-to-go-Housto-1117610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms to go-- Houston, TX

email sent

AUTHOR: sonali - ()

Hi april,

i just sent the email with a picture of the problem. I look forward to getting a response

email sent

AUTHOR: sonali - ()

Hi April,

I just sent you an email with a picture about the issues I am having with the sleeper sofa at the email address you wrote above. I am looking forward to hearing from you/your company and will post a reply on this website once I hear from you.

AUTHOR: TellUsRTG - ()

I am very sorry you keep having this issue occur with your sleeper. Depending on the material, this is could be normal with everyday usuage. Could you please send me the order details to Tellus@Roomstogo.com "Attention Ripoff Report" so that I can review the account to see if this is a manufacturer defect? I look forward to hearing from you. -April