Complaint Review: Rooms-to-go

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2002

• Reported By:Coconut Creek FL
Rooms-to-go
9185 Glades Rd Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Rooms-to-go, furniture store & HRS USA Unwanted service, false charges

Rooms-to-go, furniture store, charged $94.98 to my account as something called Explore USA, which I haven't ordered. I guess they sent me an envelope stuffed with coupons and brochures that I simply threw in the garbage can. I recall receiving a call from their part about trying something (those guys speak too fast and at the worst possible times), but I never allowed them to charge me anything (I guess that would require my signature). Now Rooms-to-go requires me to call HRS USA, the company processing my bill, or go to one of their stores to discuss the charge. I don't think I should be the one spending my time doing that.

Renato
Coconut Creek, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rooms-to-go/Boca-Raton-Florida-33434/Rooms-to-go-furniture-store-HRS-USA-Unwanted-service-false-charges-15021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rooms-to-go